I bet a lot of you readers must have already tried at least 3 different eyelash growth products in your life. Eyelash growth products and eyelash products alike have been in the industry for quite some time, and they are hyped due to new emerging items that promise to stimulate eyelash growth.
Well, you’re one lucky reader since I will give you the facts you need to know regarding what to do, what not to do, what to buy and what not to try about these eyelash growth products.
- Eyelash growth products like Latisse and Lumigan are prescription drugs. They are first off, medication to treat glaucoma. Since ophthalmologists saw that there’s a significant lengthening in patients’ eyelashes they further developed the solution into a cosmetic product.
- Latisse is actually effective and has been proven in terms of efficacy and safe dosages by multiple trials and experiments. Most consumers of Latisse have commented on its effectiveness as eyelash grower. Testimonies include lengthening of the lashes as well as darker, fuller and thicker lashes.
- Latisse is applied using a brush to the roots of eyelids. Effectiveness can be seen as early as 2 months. A recommended continued use is important so as to achieve the ideal lashes.
- If you stop applying the formula, the lashes will revert back to its original length.
- For you not to waste the Latisse solution, it is recommended that you use your finger tips to apply the clear liquid. The brush will just waste the solution.
- Lilash, on the other hand, is an over the counter application. It is an eyelash growth stimulant that is purchased as liquid eyeliner.
- Applied as a liner over the eyelids, Lilash actually produces a difference in eyelash length in 2 – 3 weeks time. But it is the same with other eyelash growth products that stops the progress when you stop using the product.
- Latisse has more side effects than positive effects. These include itching and redness as well as rebound inflammation in the surrounding eye areas. Hair growth is also a testified effect if the solution drips on the skin that does not have hair.
- Rapidlash is one eyelash growth product that boasts efficacy without side effects unlike Latisse. Some prefer Rapidlash as it does not require prescription to be able to use it.
- Another version of Rapidlash, Speedlash Growth serum containing vitamin and mineral supplements that encourages eyelash and eyebrow growth.
- There are also Lash Conditioners that contains vitamins and peptides to strengthen your eyelashes. One example is Jan Marini Marini where it can be applied in the eyebrows too.
- Some eyelash growth products have doubling effects, like lashactivator and stimulafashion intensive night conditioning. It acts as an eyelash stimulant that is applied at night to optimize the effects, and in the morning it is applied prior to mascara to protect and coat the lashes.
So here, if you choose any of the products stated above, make sure to have researched them before buying. Better be sure than be sorry.