Since ancient times, women have been looking for ways to enhance their beauty. Egyptian women in particular, have created ways to revamp their hair into long, luscious jet black colour and their eyelashes into full, thick and long dark lashes.
That’s actually difficult since the hair strands on our eyes and brows are few and sensitive to change. The desire to look beautiful like those Egyptian royals has propelled our society today to invent products that can either fake our eyelashes to look full, or those so-called eyelash growth products that can acts as medication to lengthen the eyelashes.
By these two solutions, we can’t help but doubt these inventions since:
- The fake synthetic lashes need time to apply. It’s just temporary so it can fall off any time and it’s a hassle to apply it every time you go out.
- Eyelash growth products can be proven effective but it’s quite expensive. In addition, you need prescription in order to use one. With nothing left for budget consumers, we opt for natural remedies for eyelash growth.
In this article, we will show you ways to grow your lashes in a natural and effective way.
- Don’t abuse your lashes. By abuse we mean having mascara for the whole day and then slept without cleaning your lashes. These instances where you forget to include your lashes in your daily facial regimen, the lashes might not take the maltreatment. Make sure to clean your lashes free from debris and dirt. Avoid strenuous rubbing or handling of the eyes since it can make your eyelashes fall off. You need to understand that roots of eyelashes are fragile.
- Have a proper diet. In truth,eyelash growth products works the same way as proper nutrition do. Body processes can work amazing when you provide the proper vitamins, minerals and essential nutrients it needs. Eyelashes need nutrients to be strong and to grow steadily. To stimulate eyelash growth, you can include foods that are high in protein and vitamins like A, C and E. To add up, a healthy practice includes proper hydration of 8 glasses per day and eating thrice a day with all 3 basic food groups.
- Aloe Vera is the natural grower. A natural remedy for hair loss is the plant called Aloe Vera. The whitish extract can be applied to the roots of your brows or eyelids every day. With daily application, you can expect a minimal eyelash growth. Some hair grower products include Aloe Vera as ingredients and you can see them in drugstores and markets.
- Use vitamin E oil or olive oil as lubricant. This is like watering plants to make it grow. The eyelashes need to be lubricated in order to achieve healthier-growing eyelashes. Good eyelash lubricants are those with Vitamin E and Olive oil as they prevent drying of the eyelashes follicles.
- Trim your eyelashes once a month. Trimming the eyelash will stimulate the growth from the follicles. Try doing it once a month and you will notice your lashes getting longer.