Our eyelashes serve an important role in our daily living, not only does it do wonders to our physical appearance, it also protects our eyes from different elements from going inside it.
A lot of women are complaining about their problems related to their eyelash growth most especially that not all women are gifted with strong, long and thick eyelashes.
There are a lot of reasons why women don’t have the kind of eyelashes that they want, it can be because they are just not born with it or they used to have it but unfortunately, they failed to take care of them.
Below are some tips which can be helpful in taking care of our eyelashes:
- In cases when you are wearing eye makeup and you experienced allergic reactions or any type of eye ailments, substitute the brand that you are using with another one, it could be that it is not suitable for you or it may contain ingredient which can be harmful to your eyes.
- Eradicate the cluster of mascara that may have form in your eyelashes, do this while the mascara that you used is still damp by combing it until you totally get them out of your eyelashes.
- Make sure to replace the mascara that you are using after 3 or 6 months. This is to make sure that there are no germs that have accumulated to its applicator. It is also one way of keeping your eyes healthy. It also aids in making sure that the mascara hasn’t dried out yet keeping it clump-free.
- Make sure to remove the mascara that you used before going to bed. If you let it stay in your eyes for a long time, it will only cause your eyelashes to become stiff and may later on cause them to fall off. When removing them, using baby oil or better yet an eye makeup remover and do it in a patting motion, never pull them off or rub them as it may cause the eyelashes to go with your mascara in the process.
- If you are the type of person who cannot go out without having their eyelashes curled, make sure to not pull it and curl your eyelashes first before putting your mascara.
- Invest on good mascara. Never settle for something less most especially since it is something that we will use in our eyes. Our eyelashes are made up of delicate roots which are causing them to fall off easily.
The above-mentioned guidelines are things that we should always keep in mind if we want our dilemmas with eyelash growth to be solved.
These are the natural ways on how we can take care of our eyelashes. If we want our eyelashes to grow strong, thick and long we can also use different eyelash growth products.
One of the most progressing businesses in our time is the manufacturers of different eyelash growth products. With a lot of them out there, it may be hard for us to decide which one to use. We have to be careful and seek opinions from medical practitioners before trying any of them.